Huntington Park, California Car Insurance

Auto Insurance Quote Request
Huntington Park, California Car Insurance

Auto insurance doesn’t only protect your financially in an accident – in many states it is required.

All of the insurance companies we represent provide a wide range of car insurance products at a fair price. The price gets even better if you qualify for any of our available discounts. When applying for car insurance, you’re usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want the deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage.

Coverage Options

Collision and comprehensive

Collision and coverage pays for damage to your automobile that is caused during an accident. Comprehensive coverage insures you against all other physical damage that is caused such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism. You can purchase these options together or separately. If you have a car loan you may be required to purchase both. Collision and comprehensive coverage usually includes a deductible that can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the insurance company only pays for the damage that exceeds your deductible. The higher your deductible is, the lower your premium will be.


Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people or property when you are at fault in a car accident. This coverage is mandatory in every state except New Hampshire.

Medical Payments

Medical payments coverage pays for medical expenses for you and passengers of your vehicle who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health insurance, you may not need this coverage.

Personal Injury Protection

Some states require personal injury protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. While California does not require it, this coverage is helpful. It pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

This coverage is used if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.


Optional, or special coverage, includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement and roadside assistance. None of these are required.

How much coverage do I need?

Choosing the appropriate level of car insurance coverage you need depends on a number of factors:

  • Assets you must protect (liability coverage)
  • Value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive coverage)
  • The amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles)
  • Your tolerance for risk

To discuss further what car insurance options will be best for you, call our office today at 323-587-4115.